BC8 2.90% 35.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

The lawyers know this won’t have an FIRB issue. You don’t waste...

1. 12,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    The lawyers know this won’t have an FIRB issue. You don’t waste your time or money. Both these companies have been through the regulators before. Other companies have big licks of offshore ownership and bc8 is not a critical mineral. This is moving quicker than I thought. Both sides are in a hurry. The gold price action helps the overall sentiment. China relations are improving.

I strongly believe it is easy to see what is happening here. Some of the smaller funds, traders etc, have decided to arbitrage the stock into the time it takes to get this done. You sell the stock down and buy it back cheaper. It’s obvious the screen has been sold off and the buy side keeps building. Some will want the stock back cheaper. The risk they take is that things like this happen quicker than expected, or that they make a significant new discovery, or that the gold price rips higher. Bc8 is an arbitrage play short term. For the others who don’t like the packages, they can sell at a loss and move on. The market will take them out.

As expected, we should see ongoing milestones around funding. The next one is funds in escrow. That shows the market the money is just waiting for the tick off. That should be with the very short term. I would like to see a new discovery come in over the coming weeks. That will drive mine life as well. The updated studies should add millions pa to the cashflow. Lots going on. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $136.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $710.5K 2.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63502 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 12112 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.