BC8 2.78% 35.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

My 2c.The company is now funded. Looks like the Chinese...

1. 12,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3146
    My 2c.
    The company is now funded. Looks like the Chinese investment community are smarter than the local ones. BC8 will have about 500m shares on issue, NST paid out, minimal debt, high grade production next year, ongoing exploration, increasing mine life, strategic shareholders locked up until 2027, the stock wont come out, strong alignment to all of us. This shows me BC8 is worth way above the current price on Paulsens alone. This also shows us that the likelihood of bringing Coyote online soon afterward is a real. The stock has been caught in a wave of negative sentiment but still managed to get funded.

The post deal market cap (fully diluted) is around $120m. That is an EV of less than $90m (allowing for the cash) It should be closer to $200m quickly on the numbers. That would be for Paulse alone. I see the stock twice that as Coyote comes online as a base case. There is the dollar. Remember, these are two of the highest grade gold mines in the country with fat margins. Near term exploration will drive mine life out from here. They should not have any issues imo, as this is a gold project and not a critical mineral asset. The govt is also working hard to improve relations. This groups have also done other deals as prove of concept.
    I guess the market can stop worrying so much about money and more on the projects and news flow now. BC8 should enjoy a better response to news from now on. Bring on the exploration at Paulsens within weeks. dyor.

Mr QI of Mingjin stated that “Mingjin has been seeking superior investment opportunities in gold growth businesses. With
    Black Cat, we see the opportunity to generate near-term cashflow that will internally fund an amazing portfolio of growth
    assets.
    This will be Mingjin’s largest ASX investment to date, and we look forward to Black Cat realising its full potential
    now that it is well funded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $819.6K 2.392M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.