BC8 3.39% 30.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: $60m Funding Package to Drive Black Cats Vision, page-8

1. 12,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3143
    Couple of points to consider.
    The Chinese funders are not related. They cant be. These investors are not mining companies or funds. They must be there for the earnings. They must see BC8 as a cash pig over time.
    The stock is not coming out of escrow until 2027. That makes them solid long term aligned investors. No additional free float hitting the market.
    Part of this money pays out NST. That is why it is slightly larger than expected. This also means that NST and BC8 relationship is super solid. If something pops up via NST, then BC8 is in the box seat.
    The stock needs to chew through the flippers here. I think that is a matter of time. The forward expected cash flow (soon to be improved with updated study) is fantastic. The current stock price is massively discounted for a funded company. It shows me just how unbelievably hard it will be for the other companies to get funded. I have been making this point for some time. A good time for people to revisit what they own and see if they have any chance of surviving, let alone building a mine.
    The management are totally aligned with all of us with money going in at every level (some $8m). This must have been the best deal possible for them to do. They did mention that numerous groups offered up debt, but clearly the terms were unacceptable. I do like the fact that this is only $15m in debt. That is super easy to handle without stretching the balance sheet. They should pay that off very quickly. Better to be conservative imo.
    I personally like the deal. It is super good that BC8 has got this done. We have no idea about the future price of gold or money access. You take the money and get on with the job imo. Holding off for 'maybes' can get you screwed before you know it.
    The company structure is small and relatively tight. We only need 1-2 small resource funds to step into this and the stock will fly imo. Grade is King.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $289.1K 934.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44359 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.