GUL 0.00% 7.6¢ gullewa limited

Hi Tokyo.More to the point, can anyone tell us what is...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Tokyo.

More to the point, can anyone tell us what is happening.

I had posted a few times with regard to THR buying shares but I think it is worthwhile to re-visit the report.

In particular 2 points in the summary.

1st point with regards funding, demerger from GUL and IPO, financing under the GUL umbrella ..... There has been no further news.

2nd point, to quote the report ...M&CI anticipate active field operations will commence in JULY 2010 ... of course subject to approvals and statutory requirements.

Once again, I have to be critical of GUL for not meeting the requirements of keeping the market up to date.

It is 3 weeks past the date when they say they expect to commence field work. It would have been a reasonable expectation to make an announcement saying, field work has commenced OR field work has been delayed, we expect to start in xx/ 201x etc.

Also interesting to note the Share Price touched 10.5 cents a few weeks ago but it seems now there are a raft of sellers stepping in down to 9c.

Maybe THR has stopped buying.

Maybe he is hoping those without patience or who are worried they will pass away before anything happens will sell out at sub 10c.

As always interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53054 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.