BUX 11.5% 11.5¢ buxton resources limited

Apologies links broke when edited, reposted with embedded posts...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Apologies links broke when edited, reposted with embedded posts and picture links in order.

Define low grade.

here my Copper-wolf initial DD from 12 months ago.
    Post #:61163419

There's a supergene zonation of 0.94% - 1.57% CuEq.
    Further more the overall 'mineral inventory' of 388.3mT at 0.83% Cu and note the moly is double so that equates to ~ 1% CuEq. Buxton has 286mT in it's tenure. That's around 2.86mT contained CuEq

So really without drilling it's a pretty significant deposit. Why do i think that's significant. Look at this list of undeveloped projects. Now i will re-emphasise that these are measured indicated confidence levels and Copper wolf isn't yet. Additionally these are projects not held by a major mining company.

If Buxton was to drill and find more resources laterally, at above the profile, or most likely at depth there's the potential for the 286mT to grow. They can then focus on delineating a measured indicated resource of the best stuff. If for argument sake - they were able to drill 286mT at 1% CuEq then this is where they would sit on this graph.

It'd be top 15 for size and potentially double in grade. (Depending on cut-off).
    There's only a handful of those projects in Tier 1 jurisdictions. For e.g ones similar in size Caravel which is 120m MC. Costa Fuego which is 115m MC.

One drill hole doesn't tell the story of the entire grade of the porphyry system. The historical estimates of the previous knowledge was actually higher grade.

This drill hole essentially now told us that at least in one area below the 380mT @ 0.83% Cu resource extends another 300-400m's in thickness. This probably doubles the resource size in one hit and previous drilling never went below 700m's depth. So the 380mT was assuming around 150m-200m thickness. This basically triples that.

Digging down to that depth previously may not have made economical sense. But if 380mT becomes 1Bt (which this intercept is starting to indicate) then the case is looking alot stronger. We probably also have options to grow the resource laterally and across tenement holding.

Looking forward to the assay results and i'm pretty certain IGO approving further drilling, we may just hone into the higher grade areas laterally now. Already have a "high grade" area. 380mT @ 0.83% now we might have another massive portion we can add below that. Will await the assay on grade. Looks much thicker and shallower than ocelot on the second hole. Very very good for the MC.

Haven't even talking about the highest grade graphite project in aus with CSPG amenable material.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $28.66K 247.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 162375 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 15311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ 44970
Last updated 13.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.