BUX 11.5% 11.5¢ buxton resources limited

Valid point that's it's not directly comparable as there is many...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Valid point that's it's not directly comparable as there is many consideration. Additionally not all the projects in that chart are south america. There are US based projects too. And appreciate the balanced commentary.

However I don't understand the comment about finding a high grade area. They've already found 200mT+ high grade. It's located 1km to the east of this intercept. That was off results drilled 30years ago.

BUX supergene.JPG

BUX current results.JPG

Worth noting after normalising the overall intercept today i arrive at ~1% Chalcopyrite and 0.13% Molybdenite. Maybe looking at 0.5% Cu and 0.65% Mo. It should also be noted there's a profile from 650m to 900m which averages maybe 0.6%+ Cu & 0.1% Mo.

Not a bad hit 1km away from the supergene zonation Liontown delineated and overall system is 3 times as thick as previously anticipated.

That meshed profile is IMO the higher grade blanket they thought existed, but previously only ever measured to around 700m depth. The highest grade zones were picked up where the green is shown which is the liontown estimate which was over 1% Cu. again never tested below 700m~

BUXton 3.JPG

Cross reference that to the below and we're only scratching around the outskirts of the known minerilisation and supergene zones.

prospects.JPG
    Buxton 4.JPG

Pretty good results to hit 620m+ of Cu at maybe 0.4% -0.5% (still in Cu at EOH) 1km away from the high grade area which was 1% Cu+ which equally... has never been tested for thickness/depth below.

Coyote or rattler could be next based off some historicals to test depth or go north west where never tested.

IMO some are under appreciating the known resource grade/tonnage. and not considering this is located 1km east of that and just said yeh this system may be 3 times thicker than previously anticipated.

Re-inforcing the previous point that the feeder system likely lay laterally or at further depth. But if not already proven high grade zonations at 650-750m to the east. Now just adding massive scale around that.

Buxton smartly secured more tenure around this area. Looks very cheap IMHO considering the current info and further potential. Add to the fact the graphite project. MC could be far higher if they just had either one of these projects. IGO to decide 3.5M more spend to secure extra project percentage or is there now a consideration to own the project or the company outright?

as always advise people to DYOR been here for a while and fairly versed on it personally. Others can check my posting history here and follow the historical info i've scratched/thrown around.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 06/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $28.66K 247.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 162375 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 15311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ 44970
Last updated 13.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.