BUX 4.76% 6.0¢ buxton resources limited

hmmm I don't think IGO would let it go. Its better than...

1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12566
    hmmm I don't think IGO would let it go. Its better than anything they've got. better than BHP's best exploration in ocelot.

These take a bucket load of capital to take through to resource definition. additionally if we end up looking like viability to mine make no mistake capital will be large. But we are also talking multigenerational asset.

I mean for starter. we drilled 1km away from the supergene area. noting that the supergene blanket spread over a far greater area than 1km.

As this is a porphyry system mineralisation and historical holes confirm that it's pretty much mineralised all through.

but if we were to at minimum suggest that as we have now proven a hit 1km away from a supergene zone. across 630m. if we assume this continues the same 500m each side of it.

on this alone we are talking 1000m x 1000m x 630m x 2.7 (specific gravity of the porphyry) which is 1.7bT Cu at maybe 0.6% Cu and 0.065Mo.

and moreover they suggested that the feeder system hypogene is laterally or at depth. One need only look to how widespread the hypogene blanket is (liontown estimate and Phelps dodge) which stretches for kilometres over tenement. this is what they said made up the 380mt previously.

We have potentially just unlocked that on a massive scale by proving there is 630m minimum mineralisation intercept. If that's consistent beneath the hypogene blanket you can just about move that decimal place on size.

This is deposit is huge. Don't see any scenario IGO gives it up. other majors in the area would be straight into it. they have even scratched around the rest of the tenement for anything else.

very keen on further exploration. but yeah 1.5bT cu resource based on a 1km by 1km block by this depth. Likelihood that porphyry is relative lot consistent between is high given hypogene blanket is layered across the 2 as identified in my previous posts.

couple other projects go as deep as 1500-2000m. when you got scale like this the capital to sink can be worth it if the the ROI is over 100 years.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $12.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $25.64K 418.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18795 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.