EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

It's the profit that was halved not the revenue. I halved it due...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    It's the profit that was halved not the revenue. I halved it due to my understanding the the 84$ figure used by morgans was relating to the equivalent of 1 MTU of APT produced. They then discounted based on losses/concentrate/etc and I believe they were saying for 1 equivalent APT MTU of production EQR would make a usd $84 dollar profit. APT is 88% tungsten, I just halved the $84 figure to get to a 50% equivalent due to 50% concentrate. Perhaps I should of used 88% not 100%. All these numbers are just for fun so I try to err on the side of conservative. We all need to wait to see exactly what occurs once production is in full swing and name plate capacity has been hit for several months to know exactly what sort FCF is occurring. My understanding is that with the Open Pit ore coming online the expectation is the % concentrate will increase. Selling a 60% concentrate should be more profitable than selling a 50% concentrate when both contain the same total of pure tungsten. Things like that may make a positive difference to profitability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.