PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

ann: 65 gold anomalies identified lake mackay, page-123

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Chef,

What Chuk posted was about another gold stock (NCM if I recall correctly) and a recent event with that company which potentially had a significant impact on most/all other gold stocks, at a time when volatility in gold stocks was very high. It was very useful information and he posted a similar comment on another gold stock forum/thread (can't remember which one - I read a few ATM - square eyes and all that), but bizarrely that one didn't get moderated. The ABU one was only off-topic to the extent that it didn't specifically link in to ABU, and we all do that from time to time which is why it was so annoying for Chuk and, Chuk, for the rest of us. I know I've felt some slight rage at the inequity of it all.

Chuk says let it rest, and I am happy to do so, but did feel the need to explain a bit more for those perplexed by the event. In lots of ways it wasn't a big deal, but for those who've read and enjoyed 'Animal Farm' it was.

GW

PS 0.031 is looking good and I'm hoping the grim-reaper market maker doesn't cut it down post-close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $720 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7439364 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14175152 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.