PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Paddyboy, if you are wondering if this will be a profitable...

1. 14,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4065
    Paddyboy, if you are wondering if this will be a profitable mine, look at what it cost to run the trial mine and the cash flow that came out of it. We don't have exact numbers but you can get an idea from the qtrlies. Then consider that refinements will be made to improve the process and that the operation will have the benefit of much greater scale when it resumes.

Or just look at the grades and recoveries and compare to any other other open pit you can think of anywhere in the world, also keeping in mind the lack of any pre strip in early years. Also consider the excellent metalurgy and low cost gravity recovery.
    In addition to that, with extremely low capex there will be minimal depreciation to drag on reported profits but we still have large acrued losses to offset tax. The very low capex nature also means very low cost for expansions that otherwise may have eaten away at cash. It's a beautiful combination.
    I have very little doubt that this will be a big cash cow of an operation needing relatively very little re-investment of cash flow that so many other miners suffer from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 80872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 448437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.37am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.