PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

"Is the AUD going up for just a couple of days really an...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

"Is the AUD going up for just a couple of days really an issue?"

Chuk, it may be an issue for some traders who are anxiously hoping to sell ABU at 3.0c+ and ASAP. A rising AUD is not helping ABU's sp in the short term.

Chuk and PB

There are all sorts of traders and investors who have their own agendas on this forum, not just those holding on to ABU for their dear lives, until ABU is a producer and may have a sp of 6c+!

"AUD a real fly in the ointment

up 0.5 of cent again ????"

This was Reiner's post.

There are plenty of traders who want ABU to reach 3.0c, or 3.1c+ ASAP as they want to sell out and make a nice profit!

Reiner's post shows that this rise in the AUD is not what these traders want and is a "fly in the ointment" for those what want ABU's sp to be moving higher now!

Many traders factor in the price of the AUD as part of their due diligence into buying a Gold stock, and a strengthening of the AUD may convince some of them to hold off on their buying. For some traders a 1c change in sp adds up to big money over a number of trades.

Then there are those who are happy to see ABU's sp fall, as they want to buy more at a lower price, or have traded some at around 2.8c and want to buy back in at a lower price.

Me, as with the above, but I'm also happy to think about my next OS trip and whether to buy some USD now for later in the year, before the predicted fall in the AUD to around 80c occurs.

Not everyone is sitting in front of a screen or multiple screens all day. Some just click on ABU's forum, and other forums, for a quick overview and a browse of the posts to see what's been reported. It saves them having to check up on all the activities for ABU, the POG, the AUD, the USD, China and India's Gold buying, charts and people's perceptions of the aforementioned.

So, I think that it is good to be kept informed in this forum about what the AUD is doing, the POG, the number of shares traded in ABU and about ABU's sp each day or two.

What's the harm in that?

Thanks for posting these, Reiner :)

And thanks Chuk for all of your detailed posts and charts too. The more informed that we are, the better our decision making should be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.