KRR 5.56% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Ann: 66 ounce / tonne Silver rock assay, page-9

1. tcf
    6,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    rredman
    Of course KRC's 66 oz rock chip is significant. The antimony at >5% is significant too. That's why I remain in the stock. One wouldn't want to be out of the stock if by chance they found similar results in a drill core.

The thing that is a query is the timing of KRC's announcements. They generally seem to be around and just before a fundraiser.

KRC has announced significant and in some instances amazing mineral finds in rock chip samples. They have applied a number of theories in relation to mineral sources and targets over several years but recently dumped all the previous theory in favour of an epithermal vein gold Eldorado. We are rapidly moving from King River "Copper" to King River "Gold" without finding any gold.

The company has spent $$millions on old theories and now seeking to spend many more $$millions on new theories. But with all theories to date no copper, gold or silver of any great note has been uncovered in thousands of metres of drill core.

Put simply. The current drill has got to produce something of note in a drill core. KRC management is running out of theories and credibility.

I note Anthony Barton's video presentation which was posted on KRC's web page a few weeks ago has been removed. I can't find it anyway - may be wrong. Not surprising because, although only weeks old, it made no reference to the epithermal vein theories on which the future of KRC is now so centrally focused. Things change quickly in the KRC world.

I hope KRC shareholders will see a glimmer of hope in the next few weeks in a drill sample. But I'm punting on an outcome but not prepared to hold my breath on this occasion.

Good luck with the KRC lotto ticket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.397K 149.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5690977 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1473493 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.