NXT 0.90% $17.59 nextdc limited

I'm still undecided about whether I will take up this offer. On...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    I'm still undecided about whether I will take up this offer. On one hand the SP is currently higer than the placement price, but as unknownsoldier says, we could have the opportunity to buy after the capital raising at an even lower price.

I work in IT distribution and the company I work for has seen a significant increase in sales as a result of COVID-19. This is mainly due to businesses purchasing new software/equipment and essentially scrambling to adapt to having their workforce work from home.

My concern here is that COVID-19 is hopefully a one-off event. What happens after the whole COVID-19 thing blows over? Will these businesses continue to allow their staff to work from home? Or will they expect their staff to show up at their desks as it was before COVID-19? Will the demand still be there for S3 in 2022?

I guess it all comes down to how effectively people work from home during the COVID-19 lockdown:If working from home appears to be effective then there will still be demand for S3 after COVID-19. In this case there will most likely be a paradigm shift in the commercial property market with many businesses not needing as much office space as they did before COVID-19.If working in the office is still the more effective mode of working then how will this affect demand for data centres?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.59
Change
-0.160(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $10.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.83 $17.93 $17.50 $20.05M 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6221 $17.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.62 1400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.