PDI 2.50% 20.5¢ predictive discovery limited

Ann: 6M AT 32G/T GOLD FROM FIRST DRILLING AT KOUNDIAN, GUINEA, page-129

1. 11,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4670
    Not a surprise to me! Have you not read all the drilling announcements the past 6 months? We are sitting on top of a monster resource and the gold price will have a huge bull run second half of 2021 IMO. Even at the current price, profits would be massive.
    Everything is lining up very well for PDI, timing for the JORC should be fantastic and I hope management do not downplay the size once released in the next 2 months or so.
    We are still so cheap right now imo. We were at this share price this time last year and so much has changed since then. Solid results and thousands of drilling metres. Plus drilling at our surrounding tenures kicked off with discoveries proving the gold is under that ground in significant bodies throughout the region.
    Management keep adding fuel to the fire and at one stage it will be an inferno and the public will really take notice.
    I have held patiently the past year and I hope this time around we can crack the 11c barrier and move to new support at 15c and then hopefully 20c by JORC timing. Then after JORC release anything is possible. Short term there could be little pullbacks and sporadic behaviour in the SP movement with profit takers and a bit of tax time action throughout June. The new financial year however, will see a huge re-rate here.
    Hope nobody listened to the guy starting with S, I have read comments from posters like that in the past and at the time I was uncertain and did not buy more parcels and even sold some on fear and missed out on significant gains. I have learnt to hold strong with what I believe in now, do my own research and not let non-holders and pesky posters alter my sentiment.
    Good luck everyone.

Last edited by coto: 02/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $469.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $281.4K 1.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 108757 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 268782 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.