CXO 2.13% 9.2¢ core lithium ltd

Thanks Yellowbunny, the advice (and caution) is appreciated....

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Thanks Yellowbunny, the advice (and caution) is appreciated.

I've put an application in but if it doesn't go anywhere I'm not going to stress about it. I would love to maximise my returns in the end but I recognise that I could be falling into the trap of FOMO and I really don't want it dictating my decisions. I also recognise that as an adult student I'm probably not super attractive to lenders even though I can show them a healthy portfolio.

In saying that however, I feel from a logical perspective that this project is an imminent goer in the next few months and easy opportunities missed now which will double, triple or even quadruple any money invested at today's going rate will likely be opportunities lost as long as I'm patient and don't suddenly lose my nerve.

The moment I saw that the deficit for lithium was actually going to start this year and we all watched the Spod price go from less than 400 a ton October last year to likely double or more to the current point, I knew that this battle was already decided and its simply a matter of when the tipping point is reached and who was smart enough to hold and accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $196.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $1.679M 18.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 293 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 276590 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ 10903918
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.