TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Agreed Jack, I think we'd all prefer the cap raise was done at a...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Agreed Jack, I think we'd all prefer the cap raise was done at a higher SP => less dilution. But imo better to do it now so it's sorted before Christmas; Jan / Feb we may have a better SP but holiday season is not a good time for CRs. If it's done later cash reserves would be lower and the company would appear desperate for cash. Personally I wouldn't want to go anywhere near insolvency, we've been down that road before and thank f*** we came back from the dead.
    Short of any binding offtake agreements cap raises are our only option. In this case it's 12.5% dilution so not big in the scheme of things.
    The DFS may or may not make a significant move in SP, imo the real mover will be offtake agreements. Also I believe TON is way undervalued at present and the coiled spring could be released at any time.
    Re PC's performance rights, I'm happy with the conditions -
    6M performance rights vest March 2019 on completion of DFS and decision to mine, and offtake agreements for 50% of Ancuabe production
    6M performance rights vest December 2019 on commencement of mining & processing ore
    They're pretty transformational targets, I believe they would have been set by Shandong Tianye and are a clear indication of their intent. If met we'll all be laughing, and there will be some more Canterbury Tales to be told. I'm working on The Dog's Tail for starters.
    Performance rights based on short term SP rises have not served us well in the past - couple of trading spikes and they're vested, with no long term benefits. However rights based on longer term SP once we're in production would be an incentive with value.
    Re the underwriter and lead manager, I understand Andrew Frazer currently has minimal or no involvement with this aspect of their business if that's any consolation.
    For me the real attraction of this is the 11c options. If for any reason in Nov 2018 the SP is below 11c, don't convert and nothing lost. If significantly above, some good gains for no risk.
    Of course this assumes SP will be above 7c . . I'm confident it will. Bring on the DFS and JVs / offtakes.
    Avagoodweekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.