CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: 6th Supplementary Prospectus, page-119

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Morning @kvzsmile.png

"That's a little overly dramatic isn't it. Anyone who has invested wisely wont be having their wealth "destructed".

Nope ... not overly dramatic at all in my opinion. Irrespective of what one has invested ($500 or $5,000) the effect of dilution will slice more than half off your investment. That is a fait accompli (assuming the maximum number of Shares are issued under the Offers) for QBL shareholders.

"Dilution to existing Shareholders upon completion of the Offers(assuming the maximum number of Shares are issued under the Offers) isnow expected to be 51.7%."

http://www.aspecthuntley.com.au/docserver/02057931.pdf?fileid=02057931&datedir=20181207&edt=MjAxOC0xMi0wOSsxMzoyMjo1OSs0ODArNDM2NDQyK2FuZHJld3dlc3QrcmVkaXJlY3QraHR0cDovL3d3dy5hc3BlY3RodW50bGV5LmNvbS5hdS9pbWFnZXNpZ25hbC9lcnJvcnBhZ2VzL3BkZnRpbWVvdXQuaHRtbCtodHRwOi8vd3d3LmFzcGVjdGh1bnRsZXkuY29tLmF1L2ltYWdlc2lnbmFsL2Vycm9ycGFnZXMvcGRmZGVsYXllZC5qc3A=

In fact, if things do proceed as planned then a QBL share can be assumed to be worth just under 2.0c.

So, prior the BOD strapping QBL to these latest deals, a $10,000 parcel of QBL shares is now worth (assuming the maximum number of Shares are issued under the Offers) a mere $5,170 eek.png 

In my view, that's called wealth destruction via dilution! Simple mathematics.

And what is often forgotten is that when a share halves in value or, is diluted by ~50%, then to recover the original value the SP needs to increase by a factor of 100%. A rare event on the ASX in my experience.

E.g. Assume a share worth $1.00 The value of the same share is then halved or diluted to 50c. To get back to its original value of $1.00 that 50c must now increase by 100% frown.png

If, that does not equate to not wealth destruction, then I would like to hear another interpretation.

And then you have the overhang of a possible consolidation! 

And someone was suggesting 15c this morning. So, without any evidence provided whatsoever for that prediction - that poster is suggesting an increase of just over 400%?

And if I suggested a decrease of 400% with no evidence - can you imagine the response?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.