CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: 6th Supplementary Prospectus, page-139

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I'll keep it brief as I'm on my phone.

True the BOD own the majority of shares or close to it and if us little guys voted no would it of made any difference? Quite likely not but it's a hypothetical scenario. The fact that the majority of retail investors and myself voted yes is all that matters, really. I can't recall the exact percentages but it was a overwhelming Yes. There will be a few that voted no and are no doubt upset about that but I am not one of them.

As for Sholom responding promptly to my email, he's not the only one running the show. Like any good MD I would like to think that he has delegated the day to day running to others. We are also at the moment caught up in the legal issue of recompliance which will be being handled by the legal team. If that gives him a little breathing space first thing in the morning to reply to emails, then fantastic. Isn't that what most professionals do in the morning....reply to emails.

So much for being brief....you bring the best/worst out of me at times Bas smile.png

Cheers 

Last edited by kvz.: 10/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.