CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: 6th Supplementary Prospectus, page-166

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    Ferwaky!
    Where did you go to after your appearance at the EGM?
    Mate you didn't get the support last time so is it really necessary to rip open this old wound? It is your choice to try and get the votes to call an EGM but after the achievements of the last few months is it really worth the time, energy and stress?

I was at the same EGM that you were and from what I remember the support for all the changes you were opposed to/voted no for had overwhelming support from the majority of shareholders (as was supported by the number of votes in favor for)
    I do recall you mentioning that QBL wouldn't be trading before the end of January but to be fair if I remember correctly, that was before/ didn't include the issue of the cleansing notices. Its not really fair for you to compare that and put out that you are some sort trading halt fortune teller!

Without the cleansing notice issue the company would have been treading some time ago.

Either way it is your choice to try and call an EGM and vote for another independent on the board but I don't like your chances. Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.