CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Hi Bas

I had an colleague try and talk me into investing in TON around a year ago. At the time I was overly committed so did little research. I did look at HC posts and anns going back about a year and decided to give it a miss. That was interesting reading though and I appreciate the time you've taken searching for it.

I can only speak for myself but I like to adhere to the old adage "don't invest more than you can afford to lose". I like to limit my investments at this end of the market to 5k but with the CR I doubled that plus some so it will hurt if it goes the way of some other speccies this year. I am confident though that CGB have a sound foundation for growth so am prepared to take the risk.

Another adage I like to adhere to is "never fall in love with a stock". Once relisted I will have stop losses in place to ease that pain if it implodes but to be honest out of all the specs I have invested in, this is the one I have the most confidence in.

If you use your better judgement, apply your critical thinking skills and listen to counter viewpoints you can limit the "pain" to a great extent. So true mate, lets just hope my better judgement is a lot better than it was five years ago smile.png

Bloody roster just rung, 'can you please come in earlier tomorrow at 5am'. Man, I need a life, wife and less strife..... 

Please Sholom, make this work so I can stop doing overtime. Getting a little old for shift work....

Have a good night Bas, mines unfortunately come to an end...

Last edited by kvz.: 08/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.