SS1 5.26% 50.0¢ sun silver limited

Actually, by all metrics I use on my spreadsheet, SS1 is...

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1092
    Actually, by all metrics I use on my spreadsheet, SS1 is slightly more undervalued than MMA on a silver metal valuation. We're talking US1c. The market at this point in time is only looking at the gold/silver ounces held. On a project silver Eq oz grade SS1s grades are 71.4g/t and SVLs is 51.5g/t. SVLs strip ratio is 1.6 and SS1s reported ratio is 5.8. Now, the 100mtr overburden will be costly and the rumoured metallurgical issues need to be addressed. At the moment, investors are looking at a company with a 100% resource in PMs broken down into (61%Ag & 39%Au) with an EV of US$0.10c per silver Eq oz. SS1 on a PM basis, also has the largest PM resource in silver Eq oz of any of the other silver companies on the ASX.

It is smart of them to be drilling in the same area as prior historical large intercept widths with high grade silver strikes as the share price upside could be significant if in the future they announce similar strike length and grades as the historical holes mentioned in this release.I wish that MMAs management could promote their project half as well as SS1.

Now, there are rumours about the metallurgical problems with the project and the fact that the project has had numerous owners over the years, but MMAs Maronan project was first discovered in 1988 and had the biggest miners in the world drilling that prospect in the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s.

SS1 is a call option on a silver bull market. In Elliott Wave terms, PMs are looking to complete wave 3 over the coming 6 to 9 months. To give you an idea of what I expect at the completion of this wave 3 then you need to look at share price moves in ARD, IVR and SVL in the wave 1 advance after covid in 2020.

Now one thing that I am wary of with SS1 is the fact that there are only 60 odd million shares currently listed (the rest are escrowed) but when silver is pumping, the share turnover could be more than 5% of the shares listed. So, the day traders seem to love this stock, so if people invest in SS1, they need to take this into consideration as what rises at warp speed can also decline at the same speed. You don't want to be buying when fomo kicks in, as a top approaches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.025(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 51.0¢ 45.5¢ $160.5K 333.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 9629 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.