PDI 7.41% 25.0¢ predictive discovery limited

Here's Something to think about . The Kokoumbo permit is located...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 105 Posts.
    Here's Something to think about .

The Kokoumbo permit is located some 40-50 kilometres from Newcrest Mining’s (ASX:NCM) Bonikro gold mine and Endeavour’s Agbaou gold mine within the Oume-Fetekro greenstone belt.
    With assays from the remaining 12 diamond drill holes to be received over the coming weeks, the company is leveraged to further exploration success at its Kokoumbo project in Cote D'Ivoire.

a little about newcrest minning. whom is our gold digging neighbour .below.

The Bonikro operation is located in the central-southern portion of the West African nation of Côte d’Ivoire, approximately 250 kilometres north-west of the commercial capital of Abidjan. It is 89.9 percent Newcrest owned. Production for the year ended June 2015 was 119,970 ounces of gold with an All-In Sustaining Cost of AUD 896 per ounce. As at 31 December 2014, the Bonikro Mineral Resource was estimated to contain 1.8 million ounces of gold, including an Ore Reserve estimated to contain 1.0 million ounces of gold. Construction of the Bonikro mine began in May 2007, with gold production commencing in October 2008. The operation employs a conventional open pit mining method comprising drill, blast, load and haul. The predominant method of gold recovery is via carbon in leach technology, with some gold recovered via a gravity circuit.

makes me wonder why anyone would be selling at the moment. IMO

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.