DEV 5.00% 31.5¢ devex resources limited

Ann: $7.97M share placement for expanded Exploration, page-112

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Friedland

One further point I will add to my list of thoughts on the solid move up in all Goyder stock with all of them hitting all time highs on the same day, which is somewhat curious to say the least.

The point being Robert Friedland.

He has the form (already invested big in CHN) the money (a multi billionaire who invests in companies and ventures just like Tims) the understanding of the PGE strip potential (his company discovered Canadas mighty iconic Voisey Bay) and the access (He has Ivanhoe and other investment vehicles in Australia already).

The answer to why all Tims stocks are rocketing could be as simple as Friedland taking a stake in all of them.

Or it may be as I speculated yesterday bigger players dicovering Tims stocks as CHN has made him talk of the town and the looming T200 ASX for CHN is a big deal. Along with the fact both DEV and LTR are extremely well placed to make their own standalone Julimar like PGE disocovies with strong early signs in ground for both companies.

Or a bit of both, but I wouldn't discount the possibility of it being at least partially further Friedland investment.

(as I mentioned before Markie, Robert Frieland is not the guy who started KFC your favorite restaurant to impress first dates, no that was Colonel Sanders, read the link, he actually has the sort of money you claim to make day trading)..
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 02/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.015(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $197.1K 645.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31642 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.