DEV 3.28% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

Ann: $7.97M share placement for expanded Exploration, page-64

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    I am literally sitting here gobsmacked. What a day... just relentless, buying. It is serious volume we are seeing, clearly serious accumulation happening ATM.

I must say, I was very confident post the CR. But what has transpired has exceeded my bullish, optimistic expectations! The CR itself was well executed and was well communicated to the market. As soon as we came out of the TH it was game on!

KD, your charting has been spot on - truly commendable. I know some others have given you a hard time with how you call things but I personally appreciate it as it adds another dimension to my investing and helps me understand the technical indicators.

I have been reflecting today and yesterday, trying to understand in my mind what exactly is driving this strong buying post CR. I know a lot of people are saying it is all Sovereign Hill... all other Julimar players have been going nuts too... but is it just SH?

Is it the fact that the CR was 3 times oversubscribed and we now have some instos, family HNW offices etc. all starting to buy in to get the circa $16m that they couldn't get?

Keen to here the thoughts of any new investors who are on this forum. Can I ask what made you decide to buy in of very recent times? @Xfarmer can I ask your thoughts as I saw you posted today that you bought in this morning (great timing btw!) I see you are over on the CHN page so wondering is it the TG connection / Julimar play?

Well done to all holders... onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $68.46K 230.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 92866 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.