IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

After the last fiasco, I fear we have a Board who desperately...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    After the last fiasco, I fear we have a Board who desperately need expert help in how to structure the financing of the company going forward. For a start they need to get rid of of any Link type suppliers of services. What a mess was made from the last CR re options.
    Why the DTC is not active on the OTC is a mystery to me. That alone has the potential to bring in hundreds of new retail investors.
    IVZ can easily raise the money themselves but must be willing to use ''rolls royce'' services.
    Pear Tree has put forward an excellent proposal for the CR which merits serious consideration.
    88E, for example, has been completely restructured by a very accomplished new CEO. And this year they used the best Arctic oil rig and the well is being analysed by the very expensive but world's best in Sclhumberger.
    If only they had done that from the very beginning instead of using a lot of nickel and dimers along the way they would not be diluted to hell. They desperately need a large oil strike so that they can start the process of reducing the dilution for which there are several alternatives.
    I sold out of all my 88E to buy a lot of IVZ and MAY.
    If we find the gas then IVZ has the opportunity to become a massive company with many sources of income from upstream and downstream but there is a lot of hard thinking needed along the way.

Last edited by Kagiso: 29/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $126.3K 1.801M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 359797 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 114000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.