IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: 7-Fold increase in Permit & Sovereign Wealth Fund Agreement, page-175

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1583
    Don't really want to discuss other stocks too much in this thread but to answer your question, it's the other one in my signature. I sold off MAY to add to what I took in the recent raise for AAU - am now comfortably in the T20. It's not an oil and gas play but it's one with a top tier management team that I am happy to watch play out for 3-5 years.

Yeah this is what I think is ideal.... if we raise the $30M odd ourselves but have $10-15M to a new cornerstone investor. Be it Cluff, our UAE mystery friends or some other entity. And the other $15-$20M can be raised through existing holders or sophs/insto. This way we take some dilution for shareholders now (20% odd based on a raise at 20c) but don't lose any % ownership of the project - saving any farm-out for if we are successful with the 2 well program and are valued in the high hundreds of millions or even in to the billions.

The alternative is to farm-out 25-30% to Cluff or another party now... but you'd want at least 100% of the $30M costs covered in this case for it to be competitive with a cap raise for shareholder value.... Otherwise if for example Cluff contribute $20M for 25%.... we still need to raise another $10M so we as shareholders get diluted at the project level and again at the company level.

In the end and as much as I am not a fan, I think IVZ will go with a slightly improved offer from Cluff. At least if this happens we are secured for funding and the SP can start to run in to the drill.
    Last edited by 7seven7: 09/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $34.82K 512.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150899 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 131225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.