MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

@stix 14 @bertie I really didn't wanted to break the...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @stix 14
    @bertie

I really didn't wanted to break the news.........but this chart below says it all.....and it was saying when the share price of MOY was 19c. in late November 2018.

MOY.PNG
    (From the chart above I have never ever bought or hold BLK and GCY at any price.....both are absolute garbage.)

Now the MOY share price is 21c.
    MOY is fully priced in fact a little bit overvalued.
    Time after time there are pumpers who appear here.
    30c.....40c....upto $1 dollar target. I don't know what are they smoking???

The only thing one has to ask is what has MOY done in the last 2 years and what it will do in the next 2 years. It has only increase its mine life just a little more than it depletes. Management & workers are getting paid. How are the shareholders going to be paid?????
    I really don't see MOY will be in a position to pay dividends for the duration of its LOM period. The only way to make money here is to trade the dog. A while ago there was a report from Mr Bob Moriarty mentioning MOY business as an employment agency.

I know a lot of people are going to be upset reading this. I have been a bull on MOY for a very long time.
    It served me well. But in the last year lot of other opportunities got created, since then I have been neutral to negative on MOY. Right now I would only consider buying below 18c, that is if no other fundamental changes.

Another comparison chart

red.PNG

Sadly MOY didn't make into this comparison chart.
    If it was it will standing in between Doray minerals and Saracen minerals. Richly valued.

wgx.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.