FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Whilst you make valid points, and I too would like to see a...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Whilst you make valid points, and I too would like to see a valuation report from MLL, history has shown than Barrick do sell assets in good condition to smaller players. We all know that there are inherent risks involved, I don't know what your risk appetite is like, however, I remain bullish and optimistic. At surface it seems like a good deal, and if there were any major risks, these would absolutely need to be disclosed otherwise they & barrick will just be lying to investors!

Barrick are a billion dollar bottom line company. This asset is loose change for them, even with exploration being conducted, whereas for MLL this is massive potential, there is a large difference. Barrick have gotten 20 years out of the mine with material impacts, its no longer material for them and will be better off looking elsewhere for opportunities. They made $4.5 billion in 2019!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2461/2461210-04bbbd79c908391e246cdfdac1209cbf.jpg

Based on this, I am not concerned about the fact that barrick is selling, I am actually more concerned that there is no further gold to be mined, but we will need to wait and see won't we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.