TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

Ann: 700MHz Spectrum Acquisition and Entitlement Offer, page-117

1. 9,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    If tpg does not receive accc support ie declaring roaming then imo tls will still b the titantic and tpg the ice block not iceberg..
    If accc is dumb enough to support (thru declaration) the simplistic tpg business model of only servicing economic metro areas whether fixed or mobile, then imo tls and optus will this time win in the high court for obvious reasons ie their mobile networks r not a monopoly and its private investment the accc is trying to nationalise.
    Thats funny,someone posted they felt the govt will scrap the subsidy fee tpg pays the govt for not subsidising the bush.The govt/nbn hasn't even started on tpg as a competitor to the inefficient nbn ,just ask tls how it went in the past,i prefer tls receiving ongoing rental inflation linked nbn payments plus reseller nbn margins,its safer than competing with the govt.
    ps also as often mentioned,tpg rolling 4g only,tls,optus and vodafone trialling 5g ,i wouldn't have thought 20mhz of 700 ($1.3b) would b enough to cover all australian capitals even if tassy excluded as usual.And all u have to do is look at the younger generation 45 below and its all mobile connectivity ie 5g fast and reliable.
    Wont comment on rollout costs,but seems optimistically low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.