TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

I haven't read the discussions on Return on Investment and not...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I haven't read the discussions on Return on Investment and not sure if these have taken into account the latest cost saving issues that have been bought up.
    I quote

"There are also numerous ‘new entrant advantages’ that TPG will be able to enjoy, including being able to deploy current advanced technology, the rollout of fewer sites, and not needing to support legacy equipment (for 2G/3G networks)"
    Even though there are Hurdles to get over with TPG this is a company which has delivered in many instances TPG has a track record of successfully executing transformational changes to grow its business to maximise long term profitability. (For mobile), able to win market share through aggressively priced plans with no existing customer base ARPU to protect.

Tuapui writes You've got contracts to negotiate, leases to secure, construction to manage, testing and integration, and marketing/sales/customer service to establish. Lots to do, and it's not a walk in the park.
    You are dead right, this is no walk in the park but look at their track record they delivered in spades in there last report and have said they on track to deliver in the next report. Telstra has there own set of problems to work out.

Major shareholder of TPG are putting there money where there mouth is. Major shareholders David Teoh and associates, and Washington H. Soul Pattinson, are supportive of TPG’s mobile strategy and have pre-committed to take up their full pro-rata entitlements ($138 million and $101 million respectively)

OK so my wife is getting the shits with me now as I'm spending too much time on the internet and not packing boxes for my move. You know where I stand and am backing this company with a lot of shares as well as taking up my entitlements and transferring my Optus internet to TPG.
    Good luck to all.
    Last edited by 5riven: 15/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.