AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: $71.3 million Offer from Quasar for ACE's Four Mile Interest, page-131

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    "Eshmun was on the mark as to whether AGS was seeking Damages.. imo"

Md. All I've ever said is that I don't know whether or not the damages still formed part of the claim and that all references to damages were dropped after the original announcement of the court action started over the sales rights.

I also had posted previously that "we can only assume the damages claim (whatever it is) still stands through to verdict."

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/quasar-stumble-imo.2534681/page-214?post_id=15516400#.VZXNACwVjIU

So please don't try and obfuscate your answers about the communications you've had with the company by making references to my previous postings.

I think what you are trying to intimate is that there is no damages claim? If you know this you are the only one apart from the judge, Alliance, Quasar, their lawyers or anyone who has read the file and knows enough about the law.

The funny thing is that it is public information. If I was in Adelaide I could request the file and read it and know if a damages claim still stands.

Why hasn't the company clearly disclosed what damages it may or may not be seeking, surely this is material information. These ASX rules aren't strong enough in my opinion.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.