ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    SP would go down a lot if there was another CR however AGS should get the $25m from the stockpile eventually then their % of future mining and also from the other areas not under development at the moment, it all depends on your personal position. One poster recently said that he/she had managed to get their ave price down to 49cents. Some longtermers got caught back when SP was over $2.00, AGS owes these guys who bought in to various CR's including at 60cents. I have managed to get down to 12.5cents but have a couple hundred thou more shares than I intended, so I know whatever happens long term I don't think I would lose out. However you have to have empathy for the 49center and others. AGS had $45m in the bank a share price of $2.60 and 25% of a resource worth a fortune with U price at $70. Now the resource found is even larger, no money in the bank, 25% reducing to 15% ( on the producing area only), $25m in stockpile and U price at $35 ( will recover though). $71m is nonsense AGS needs to hang out for something at least above $200m imo, whether they payout to shareholders or stick in the bank makes no diff to me over time I will cash out one way or other. Poor management decisions, wrong partner and a bit of bad luck along the way hopefully next week brings good news, as I said this morning don't be surprised if it is something nobody here seen coming AGS has form for surprise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.