AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

E said: "Chris it is not my valuation..." E then said: "My post...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    E said: "Chris it is not my valuation..."

E then said: "My post was designed so people can see how the value of the offer compares to the value of the discounted cash flows..."

It is clear you're attempting a type of valuation. You're trying to figure out what AGS is worth.

All I'm saying is your methodology is, well, how can I put this diplomatically, not the best.

So what is AGS worth? Funnily enough, this very morning, I started watching some videos from this EdX MOOC course that has just begun: https://www.edx.org/course/business-mining-curtinx-tbomx

And there's a guy in one of the videos who states: "the value of any mining company is the amount of ore, oil, reserves they have less the cost of extracting it".

If you're preparing a company for sale, obviously it's going to be less than that.

Who in their right mind would hand over potentially $1 billion+ of free cashflow for $71.6m?
    AGS & Quasar Resources have been at war for 5, 6 years. Why on earth would you hand your opponent such a massive victory?
    Last edited by chrisCarter: 05/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.