AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

"It is clear you're attempting a type of valuation. You're...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    "It is clear you're attempting a type of valuation. You're trying to figure out what AGS is worth."

Yes a comparison that clearly shows that the offer undervalues even the most conservative measure of value. What is your problem.

The valuing of the resources in the ground is notoriously difficult and are normally subject to heavy discounting particularly where they are still in the "exploration target" category, so that is why I didn't attempt to put a value on them.

Any increase in the known resource in the mining area would be easier to value but that is really up to the company again to do and help try and inform the market and help support the share price.

Just as a general comment these roll-front type of deposits are well understood and the level of exploration so far coupled with the size of the mining lease would allow Quasar to know pretty well the full potential of these deposits by now.

Qusar will measure AGS's ability all the way and won't offer one cent more than they have to. All the talk of the value of the resource is academic in my opinion.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.