AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

and is it a little cheeky of quasar not to be selling the...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    and is it a little cheeky of quasar not to be selling the uranium (even on the spot market) when there are uranium buyers (and there always has been) especially considering the alliance payments relating to the management of our stake supports the economics of four mile (from the general atomics perspective) in a massive way?

is this just another reason why our ags stake has value, today?

imo there is no reason why quasar should not be selling the four mile uranium in today's market with the joint venture structure that currently exists between alliance and quasar.

there has been some rubbish four mile reporting especially in the adelaide media over the last couple of years. the little bit of reporting last week (not necessarily in adelaide) hasn't really improved. facts are still being reported incorrectly.

you can say that valuing a resource is academic but it's also an asx listing requirement that an independent valuation is presented to ags shareholders if quasar want to acquire our interest in four mile.

metalduster, my opinion is that the current uranium market is at a pivot point and it would be an injustice to value four mile based on the current uranium market. maybe quasar should read what heathgate wrote about the predicted uranium market in their 2013 dmitre pepr submission.

I'M PUMPED IS BACK!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.