AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: $71.3 million Offer from Quasar for ACE's Four Mile Interest, page-326

1. raw
    1,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Damn I've gotta' stop breaking my promises (keep saying I'll disappear from the AGS forum ... but here I am again).
    Firstly FO ... I agree, as do most posters I think, with your high regard for the 4m resource, and am full of admiration for your financial 'guts' in backing your conviction to such an extent -to a degree I'd never contemplate.
    That being said: I'm a realist (or try to be) and am still bemused as to why the outcome of our latest court case is considered 'company making/company destroying'?
    My take of the situation, repeatedly stated, is that it's proven that we're worth north of 17.8c/share even with the current status quo i.e. reducing percentage entitlement ... and the 17.8c is commonly accepted as a low ball offer.
    Given the fact that I've long ago accepted that we will never have our 25% entitlement re-instated and am completely at ease with the stockpiling program initiated by Q/H (we'll get heaps more dinero by being patient) how, in all that's mighty in heaven and earth, can a court case loss be a company-destroying outcome??
    Potential suitors will not be deterred by Q/H holding the marketing rights ... Q/H can/will get a better deal than ACE on the market for our concentrate ... now and in the future.
    I still expect a sell-off in the event of loss in the court case ... and I'll be jumping in to snap-up as many shares as I can from the imo 'panic artists'.
    What I've stated above is not what I want, it's what I expect ... I would love to see our 25% re-instated + damages + a huge take-over offer etc. but I state it as I see it.
    GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.