AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Damn I've gotta' stop breaking my promises (keep saying I'll...

1. raw
    1,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Damn I've gotta' stop breaking my promises (keep saying I'll disappear from the AGS forum ... but here I am again).
    Firstly FO ... I agree, as do most posters I think, with your high regard for the 4m resource, and am full of admiration for your financial 'guts' in backing your conviction to such an extent -to a degree I'd never contemplate.
    That being said: I'm a realist (or try to be) and am still bemused as to why the outcome of our latest court case is considered 'company making/company destroying'?
    My take of the situation, repeatedly stated, is that it's proven that we're worth north of 17.8c/share even with the current status quo i.e. reducing percentage entitlement ... and the 17.8c is commonly accepted as a low ball offer.
    Given the fact that I've long ago accepted that we will never have our 25% entitlement re-instated and am completely at ease with the stockpiling program initiated by Q/H (we'll get heaps more dinero by being patient) how, in all that's mighty in heaven and earth, can a court case loss be a company-destroying outcome??
    Potential suitors will not be deterred by Q/H holding the marketing rights ... Q/H can/will get a better deal than ACE on the market for our concentrate ... now and in the future.
    I still expect a sell-off in the event of loss in the court case ... and I'll be jumping in to snap-up as many shares as I can from the imo 'panic artists'.
    What I've stated above is not what I want, it's what I expect ... I would love to see our 25% re-instated + damages + a huge take-over offer etc. but I state it as I see it.
    GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.