AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: $71.3 million Offer from Quasar for ACE's Four Mile Interest, page-369

1. 4,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    If we do not win the 25% back of the development area in these legals we could/should probably stay in as you say Farmer, also somewhere along the way there has to be a decision on what AGS are saying about being free carried still at 25% for the rest of the resource, this will all be a pest for Q and I am sure they want us out of the way. The other thing is do IG and AGS board really want to to continue with this partner I think they really want to cash out and move to Chile and new adventures, they said it is up for sale and suspended the sale until the legals are completed but imo they still have it up for sale and I think that is where we will end up somewhere along the way. We will be in IG's hands regardless of our wishes he will carry enough votes with him to get whatever result he decides on. Been in Bali four months now looking to be back in nth Qld in two weeks depending on the ash, how's Singa looking was over there two months ago on a visa run $12 for a beer in terminal one your kidding me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.