AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: $71.3 million Offer from Quasar for ACE's Four Mile Interest, page-57

1. 12,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    "Pity you sold your placement shares though (according to the post you made on the other site). Awfully, awfully bad timing."

Everybody has there own investment criteria Chris. Mine are based in reality and protecting the downside.

Frankly if the company had have been more forthcoming with information about the nature of their claim I would probably not have sold. This is one of the inherent problems with AGS which has held the share price back in my opinion, lack of disclosure. There are many other companies to invest in on ASX and companies compete for limited investment funds. The management should realise this and act accordingly if they are interested in increasing shareholder value.

You can see what little interest even this announcement has evoked from the market today. A 12cent share price, less than $500,000 worth of shares traded so far and people lining up to sell above 12 cents. Probably the same people who bought in when the lower $57 million offer was announced.

As I said this is a small positive step forward but the company still has a lot of hurdles to jump. I'm happy to wait and consider adding to my shareholding once the court case has been resolved and the companies position becomes a little more certain or I'll just sit on my small 11.5cent holding (and the small gains I made selling my shortfall shares and the other shares I bought sub-8 cents).

Eshmun
    DYOR IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.