AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: $71.3 million Offer from Quasar for ACE's Four Mile Interest, page-72

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Not being negative, just considering both sides.

The difference in the posters calculated uranium value and the Quasar value possibly a result of marketing and shipping as stated, but also refinement. The product shipped is then required to be refined prior to sale.

The issue of royalties is not mentioned. Who will pay the royalties if sold now. My guess is that Quasar would become responsible for royalties and payments to the indigenous groups if sold now, prior to Alliance receiving payment for the product sold (or in sale process). What is this worth to Alliance if they dont have to pay the royalties and other costs?

No one knows what has gone on behind the scenes. People seem to assume that Quasar is on the backfoot by making an offer. Is this actually the case? As no one knows what happening behind the scenes, it could be possible that this offer is by agreement between Alliance and Quasar. There is a possibility that it is Alliance on the backfoot. There is a possibility that Alliance may lose the case, and this is a way for Alliance to save face by not having everything go public.

The reality is we are all in the dark over this, and really none the wiser.

My other view is why is this release signed by John Dunlop at the bottom? This would be one of the very few announcements I have seen signed off by Dunlop. Does this mean anything?

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.