AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

my guess is that there is a possibility that the unlisted...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    my guess is that there is a possibility that the unlisted options will not come into play.

if there is a special dividend the record date will fashioned in a way that the 15 cent strike price will not be a consideration.

if a deal (sale) is done with anyone obviously alliance will not be short of funds so alliance has no need to raise funds via these options anyway.

i am interested in what others think on this because this is just my own biased opinion because i don't own any options and hey you can still buy below the 15 cent strike price anyway too.

maybe ags should be trading at 15 cents, or higher, now based on this option conundrum but also i haven't done the dilution calculation that maybe needed because i am in regardless.

does anyone know what happens to unlisted options if someone has sold all of their shares that have been attached to these unlisted options? i have never been part of a situation like this so it is all new to me.

with regard to the refinement. i am not an expert on this but i think the refinement thing is no big deal. we are talking about a valuation of our stake which has many considerations. recovery rates etc are no less important than refinement issues.

quasar would not be offering what they have today if four mile was looking like a honeymoon or an oban.

all imo. lots of unknowns here.
    Last edited by FarmerOscar: 02/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.