LBT 5.56% 1.9¢ lbt innovations limited

"Each Eligible Shareholder is limited to participating in the...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    "Each Eligible Shareholder is limited to participating in the SPP to the extent of $15,000 being the total of:
    A. the SPP Share application; and
    B. any other shares issued to a holder under a previous SPP, or any similar arrangement, in the 12 months before the SPP application. The Company notes an SPP was last undertaken in June 2017 and Eligible Shareholders that participated in the prior SPP will need to consider the extent to which that are able to participate in this SPP."

You have to laugh they are limiting the participation by those who participated in the last failed SPP,
    I mean really would anyone who participated last time be dumb enough to throw more good money after bad. Hopefully they're NOT even eligible because they SOLD already.

Again if it wasn't for the stupidity of the market in October '16 and my, and other sellers, dumb luck this would be the worst and most frustrating investment I've ever made.

This company had so much potential but disgracefully incompetent management has and continues to squander it for no return!!!

Sentiment is sell because I can see the remainder of my holding going to break even this week which is my stop loss, funny rather than being disappointed I feel relieved to be getting out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $28.22K 1.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 202308 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7918 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.