LBT 0.00% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

Also note the 75% depreciation in SP since Oct 2016, not to rain...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Also note the 75% depreciation in SP since Oct 2016, not to rain on the parade...

Certainly not something to be 'lauded' for by any means, lack of financial transparency (remuneration vs performance alignment), still no 'distribution' partners, apart from ourselves, and the JV partner, CCS...

Better to 'under-sell, and over-deliver' in my experiences...

April EGM is essentially for shareholders to 'ratify/approve' director 'SPP allocations' (probably as part of remuneration packages, so no personal $$$ outlay, which is also @ the 25% discount rate to the VWAP btw), seems a lot like 'trough' feeding for 'under-performance' to me (~A$600K CEO:FY17 particularly), especially when they won't 'name' or even make reference to whom the 'instos/sophs' are that are the 'placement participants', which may provide some confidence if they're respected 'industry players' versus 'venture capitalist' outfits...

What 'key targets' have they actually 'hit' in the space of the last 12 months, there was a 'schedule of timelined of events' that seems to have dropped off any of the recent LBT 'marketing presentations', anyone else noticed that..??

Watching along with cautious optimism...

ML
    Last edited by morgenlofting: 06/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $1.641K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 911167 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 485000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.