MEI 2.20% 9.3¢ meteoric resources nl

Ann: $7M Raised to Accelerate Exploration at Novo Astro & Juruena, page-101

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Just to clarify: all those attending the AGM would understand (completely) what I have written today.
    But, to assist those unable to have attended - I will elaborate.
    When AT was vertually at the end of the Q & A part of the AGM - the subject of Lab rsults and why not etc was raised by me.
    At the conclusion of AT explaining the procedure to the ALS Lab in Lima - AT advised that Lab Results that were due in mid November (Juruena) he expects next week (viz this coming week) with the NA Lab results following in about two further weeks .... Could even be my end of the month.
    AT seemed genuinely disappointed even let down that there were no Lab results available by the time of the AGM.

Jason, moving back to your note above - do not give me your bloody sarcasm !

I had the distinct impression that I was pressing AT for the actual location and Lab group the MEI samples were being dealt with and I asked three times that question and when drawn AT advised: ALS in Lima to which those present raised their eyebrows. Especially, me. and WHY ?????
    As every school boy knows: Lima by road is about 3,500+km from Site. Whilst, ALS and SGS Labs abound in Sao Paulo which is 1600+ Km from Site. AT did not state why use ALS in Lima rather than Sao Paulo - but was my next question - but could be to do with the port city ....

Indeed, (tr) ...ucking difficulties as the first leg of the trip from Site takes about 10 days ... As I state the initial part of the journey is 10 days. I did not state the journey from Site to Lima was 10 days. I am guessing closer to 13+ days.

Put me on ignor twit !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.002(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $211.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $227.6K 2.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97180 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 173977 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.