CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I'm In shock, I have been away for nearly 3 weeks and absolutely...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186

I'm In shock, I have been away for nearly 3 weeks and absolutely nothing has really changed in Regards to QBL, My investment is still stuck in nowhere land and looks no closer to returning to the market so I can dump This stock and never look at them again.

The first thing I see is that stupid thread on price predictions again with people ramping the price going as high as 30c or more on opening, In my opinion these garbage threads are being revived to bury peoples opinions on how QBL is  Progressing or not

Relisting on the ASX in the near future in my Opinion will drag out even past the date of the last supplementary prospectus I cant even be bothered looking at what number they are up to now as I'm sure there will be many more to come!

I suggest any new comers to this forum do their research and read post going back at least 6 months so you can gain some good insight into how this company has handled themselves and shareholder funds.

If anyone has funds tied up in the capital Raise there is avenues to withdraw your application.

All in my own opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.