CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Ann: 8.0 Mt at 1.07% Li2O Maiden Mineral Resource at Mavis Lake, page-146

1. 1,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    I know this poster personally . He has been a holder for close to 5 years and has or had a very large holding . He’s right this register is utter garbage . We are priced at the same price as some lithium stocks with nothing.

The good news is these registers don’t last forever . When ever one gives up on it all , normally then the holders you don’t want have sold out . I think we got rid of a lot the last 2 days and will for the next 5-7 days . What I want to see now is a stronger register and more larger parties coming in, seeing long term potential. Anyone saying this register is good is delusional in my opinion.

Personally I think management should really look at this register and see what’s going on . Social media and pages like this don’t help tho . Every one wanted 15MT and over 1.2 percent . But I also want this to be 500mT and over 3 percent! , but life works on reality and logic , no opinions or wants .

We have an economic grade now, yet people think it’s low grade. Our grade now is higher than many profitable lithium stocks in production . This was a start point , I have said many times our geology isn’t the same as others , our fractures are smaller and more broken up. That’s facts and lodgic . Can we make our grade higher ? Yes we can , can we double our resource ? Yes we can .
    What that also means is you can still feed 1.2 percent for years while in production.Your whole resource isn’t just 1 percent.

Im Happy to let this grow and if you think there’s better opportunities then buy them , if your unhappy please just sell and go so we can get new buyers . I’m still here and have given back over 700k on this stock from highs of 14c. but that’s the markets .
    I sold a few over 12c and free carried but you don’t look back you look forward . Should I have sold more ? I should of done many things in my life but didn’t , I’m not going to whinge . I can sell or hold or buy more . I know my options and happy to stay with this for a few more years and see it grow.

I like Alex, personally I know he was deflated by the PA and the drop, but that’s something he couldn’t control . Let this base and let’s see what happens. As far as price predictions, no idea with this stock. I never thought it would be at these prices again . Of course IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $720 79.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8542178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2427452 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.