PUR 20.0% 0.2¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Im sure NI are doing all the tooting they can as their mother...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Im sure NI are doing all the tooting they can as their mother company is well behind involved and invested in the outcome of the raising.

At the end of the day NI will get all of the blame and none of the credit depending which way this stock runs.

Not that Im defending NI or the like of the online investment blurbs in any way. They are largely targeted at lazy investors who don't want to find their own stocks....fair enough and some people are just too busy..

Im making the point that its up to the company itself by its hard work to create the news flow and generate the interest to keep this gymnast performing well.

We approached the high bar of the capital raising well, got great height now after a couple of well executed spins and twists we just need to complete the dismount from the capital raising well and it will be a TEN from the Russian judge! Ha ha!

More seriously though news flow is often timed to support these kinds of events (CR). We have plenty in the pipeline.

Give it time to settle and this stock will be off to the races.

The options are going to be well in the money soon and down the track deliver the company another serious swag of cash as they get converted. There will be another 7 million coming from them IMO.

But its drilling success we are all really waiting on, lets get those targets refined and get a drill out there asap.

In the meantime everyone would probably be wise to consider an early start to Easter, I don't think much is going to happen now at least until next Tuesday. The company no doubt will be taking a short but well deserved break with their families and we should all enjoy doing the same....

I know it (Easter) should be about Jesus, but I'm a bit of a sweet tooth so Im already thinking of Hot Cross Buns and Chocolate Eggs! Mmmmm...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.270M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $126 62.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 59965473 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 38166722 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.