UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Agree about the shorts etc Integra, well for a certain time...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Agree about the shorts etc Integra, well for a certain time anyway, Unifollower I disagree that we are going to see values that high, I wish people would not put up such high expectations as it sets the bar far too high when the company is in dire need of saving! We have had a horrible time the past few months deferring payments to suppliers, CEO losing some of his own shares, conned notes being signed, senior management taking pay cuts and our main Financier overseeing board meetings and not to mention signing off on any payments needing to be made!

No lets just be happy with something that brings along a healthy amount of money that might kick the bank balance up to $100m odd for the whole box and dice (including future sales loan), anything extra is a bonus! That's the way to approach it I'd reckon, otherwise everyone's expectations have been pumped up way too much and are unrealistic when the circumstances suggest so as well.

Not wanting to be a wet blanket but if expectations pump up too much then I could see what these threads would be like in the days to come if/when the deal is announced.

No matter what landing this deal and new customer for multiple devices should see this thing a lot further north than here!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.