UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Ann: 8-K Amgen Extension, page-68

1. 1,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    Was expecting to do nothing today except watch the UNS SP speculation to provide some comfort.

Although disappointed with the announcement of yet another delay (and the mis-dated covering letter) I have modestly dug deeper to buy a little more stock for 24c.

In a week or less I will know whether my action's today are that of an astute investor, spotting opportunity, or a delusional LTSH chasing a dream.

It is a bit like the film Inception. I am now struggling to know the difference between reality and the unconscious. UNS has done that much of a job with my head!

I have come to terms with another delay, which is either a stay of execution or a golden ticket. In the scheme of 10 or 12 years, the end is so close and yet so far.

Good luck to us all. Any of the old or new SH still here today will have been taught harsh lessons by this stock. Hopefully, the lessons will reap rewards.

My thanks to the many here who contribute their technical expertise and observations for the benefit of those who have none. I think you know who all are, if I use names it will omit or offend. Thanks anyway.

And in the insightful words of RRM, we wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.