UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Agree and though I believe in seeing facts; here is some of the...

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Agree and though I believe in seeing facts; here is some of the possibilities of the nature of the announcement.

1. Announcement after market ASX so that both UNIS and AMGEN could be in line with NASDAQ listing.

2. Most who wanted to protect their capital in fear of -ve news seem to be out by now as sell volume at this price speak itself. Only the one who are confident and hoping to get +ve news are hanging and so we may not see much sell off but bit of late arvo buy in anticipation of the +ve announcement.

4. Extension was taken twice means both parties were happy to lock in deal with some adjustment from both sides. However, if requirement or demand of one party was not reasonable then the agreement would have been failed by now - particularly after first extension rather having more time for negotiation, which would just wasting of time & money in such corporate world.

Hence, odds are high that announcement would be in favor of agreement being signed. However, how & what Amgen would control will not be cleared until we read through the document.

Fingers crossed .

cheers
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.